Acne Treatments in MA
Flawless, radiant, healthy and acne-free skin is just a consultation away.
Acne is the most common skin condition with 85% of the population suffering from some level of acne. Zits, blemishes, and pimples often appear on the face, back, chest, neck, and shoulders, where skin contains a large amount of oil (sebaceous) glands, due to bacteria outbreaks called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acne).
The good news: We offer a variety of solutions that include chemical peels, highly effective acne skin products and Intense Pulse Light treatments that can safely and effectively treat the acne condition, and reduce post-acne scaring and pigmentation.
Learn more about Acne Treatments
IPL treatment dramatically reduces Propionibacterium acnes (P. acne) bacteria and decreases inflammation. The treatment produces reactive oxygen that destroys P. Acne in the most effective and safe way and reduces the formation and appearance of blemishes, while natural active antibacterial ingredients help to prevent bacterial culture.
We are committed to providing safe, healthy treatments with minimum discomfort and maximum results for smooth, oil-free skin.
Acne Treatments FAQs
- What does the Intense Pulse Light treatment feel like?
While you may feel a pleasant heat or slight tingling on your skin, the treatment is non-invasive, virtually painless, and requires no downtime. You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet treatment.
Life Tips for Clear Skin
1. Wash face before bed – sleeping in makeup is bad for your skin
2. Clear skin is within reach – practice good skin care
3. Be gentle with your skin – choose products wisely
4. Avoid high glycemic foods – choose the right diet
5. Use a high factor sunscreen – The sun is dangerous as UV exposure ages skin
6. Manage hair growth – shaving, plucking, and pulling can contribute to acne
7. Avoid touching your face – hands harbor dirt and oil
8. Practice good makeup hygiene – clean your makeup tools