Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Treatments
Get your glow on with Skin Rejuvenation treatments!
As we age, the skin begins to wrinkle as it loses its natural ability to retain moisture, and produce new cells and collagen for tissue elasticity.
At any age, we all want our skin to be performing at its best. If you are looking to rebuild the epidermal and dermal layer, smooth fine lines, even out and brighten skin tone without stripping your skin, then you have to try one of the IPL Skin Rejuvenation treatments.
Learn more about IPL
Take advantage of the demand for non-invasive anti-aging treatments. IPL facial can provide the most effective skin rejuvenation solution. These treatments can be delivered as monotherapy or as combination treatments, depending on the patient’s individual skin characteristics and needs.
Suitable for all skin types and with no anesthesia required, it provides an anti-aging effect that induces cell renewal of the dermal and epidermal skin layers to prompt the body to shed the dull, aged appearance. The treatment assists in achieving a more youthful appearance and more confidence. So why wait? Rejuvenate!
Nida Medspa’s non-invasive procedures are safe and affordable and you can be in and out of your session in less than an hour. Significant results include improved overall appearance and quality of the skin.
- Is this treatment good for men or women?
Both men and women can enjoy the benefits of non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedures.
- When will I see results?
Results can be seen and felt after the very first treatment with a gradual improvement as treatment course progresses.
Tips for Skin Rejuvenation
- Remember, sun exposure accelerates aging. Protect your skin from sun damage by using high factor SPF creams.
- Skin should be treated on a regular basis (at least once every 3 months).
- Keep your skin healthy and hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Get enough sleep. When you sleep, cells undergo a process of repair.
- Reduce stress level. It will benefit your overall health.
- Fresh air found in the great outdoors will make you and your skin feel good!
- The most important tip is to have a positive attitude. You are only as old as you feel!